TradeMark (Trade and Markets) East Africa (TMEA) is an aid-for-trade organisation that was established in 2010, with the aim of growing prosperity in East Africa through increased trade. TMEA operates on a not-for-profit basis and is funded by the development agencies of the following countries: Belgium, Canada, Denmark, European Union, Finland, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, United Kingdom and United States of America. TMEA works closely with regional intergovernmental organisations, including the African Union (AU), East Africa Community (EAC), Common Market for East and Southern Africa (COMESA), national governments, the private sector and civil society organisations.
TMEA would like to invite interested and qualified reputable consultancy firms/consortiums to participate in the following tender opportunities:
- PRQ20190691 Provision of Legal Services for Trademark East Africa’s office in Ethiopia;
- PRQ20190686 Provision of Legal Services for Trademark East Africa’s office in Kenya;
- PRQ20190587 Development of the Single Customs Territory Centralized Platform;
- PRQ20190618 Feasibility study for Religious Tourism Development in Rwanda; and
- PRQ20190629 Development of a National Business and Meeting, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions/Events (MICE) Tourism Strategy and Implementation Plan
The Terms of Reference and the Request for Proposals (RFP) documents for each procurement process can be obtained at https://www.trademarkea.com/procurement/. All queries quoting the Tender Titles and Numbers should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org . The closing date for submission of this tender is on or before Wednesday, 05 February 2020 on or before 4.00 p.m. (Kenya Time).
Interested and qualified reputable consultancy firms/consortiums MUST submit their bids through TMEA’s Procurement mail box using the email address, email@example.com . The maximum size of each email with attachments should not exceed 5 MB.
TMEA cannot answer any query relating to this tender 7 days or less prior to the submission deadline.